Featuring a modern design, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 Style is available in 2 outputs of 30kW and 35kW. The high-performance, precision engineered Lifestyle range has been developed based on installer feedback to effortlessly combine heating performance with simplicity for both installers and users. The Greenstar 8000 Style features a full colour, touchscreen display with simple full text and intuitive menu structure and is easier install, service and maintain.
- Worcester ‘RF Key’ Linking The Boiler With Worcester Easy Control Wirelessly
- Greenstar Intelligent Filling System Can Eliminate The Need For Your Customer To Manually Refill The Boiler.
- System Outouts Range From 30kw Up To 35kW
- Steel Reinforced Front Cover Can Be Removed With One Screw For Quick And Easy Internal Access.
- Nearly All Installer Touchpoints Have Been Enhanced For Ease Of Installation, Servicing And Maintenance.
- Pipe Connections, As Well As Flue And Fixing Points, Are In The Same Position As The Greenstar CDi Classic.
- Stunning, Design-led Product Aesthetics For Contemporary Homes.
- 8 year guarantee as standard, extended to 10 years* when installed with any Greenstar System Filter. *Terms and conditions apply
- Installers Can Claim Double Points On The Greenstar 8000 Style Registered Between 1st January – 31st March 2021 https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/professional/8000-double-points-terms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.