The Greenstar i model is available in combi outputs of 25kW and 30kW, and is set to improve water performance in small to medium sized properties with one bathroom. The Greenstar i includes a pre-assembled wall frame with mounting hooks and with the same compact dimensions as the Greenstar i Junior, replacements will be simple. All components within the boiler are serviceable from the front, and there is no requirement to dismount the boiler from the wall to service its expansion vessel, or to break the combustion chamber seal to access the fan. A Benchmark menu within the boiler control software also simplifies completion of the Benchmark logbook. The new boiler contains a larger condensate syphon to tackle the issue of frozen condensate, while the boilers Heatronic control panel showcases an all-improved interface, with text descriptions or error codes enabling homeowners to communicate their needs more effectively. The boiler comes packaged with a horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- Improved Hot Water Performance From Previous I Junior
- Wall Mounting Jig Providing Pre-plumbing And Rear Piping As Standard
- Larger Condensate Siphon To Prevent Risk Of Freezing Condensate
- Boiler Protection Plans Available
- ErP A Rated For Both Heating And Hot Water
- Expansion Tank Pre Installed In Boiler
- 7 year guarantee as standard, extended to 8 years* when installed with any Greenstar System Filter. *Terms and conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.