Part of Worcester's biggest selling regular boiler range, the Greenstar 15Ri is one of the smallest Worcester condensing boilers and can be installed within a standard kitchen cabinet, or other areas where space is limited. The steel wall-mounting plate allows sufficient space for the flow and return pipes, which are supplied as standard, to go behind the boiler. This also allows sufficient space for pipes to go behind the boiler, making for a quick and easy installation. This boiler has simple control knobs as well as user friendly displays for ease of use allowing the user to easily set their desired heat output, providing greater temperature flexibility and improved all round efficiency, including a low electrical consumption while the unit is in standby mode. The Greenstar Ri also has low NOx and CO2 emissions, making the boiler a much more environmentally friendly. The pack also contains a standard horizontal flue for greater convenience and value.
- Full 5 year guarantee on parts and labour
- Extremely reliable and efficient heat exchangers
- Compact dimensions can be installed in a standard sized kitchen cupboard
- Robust steel wall mounting frame allows space for pipes behind the boiler
- Digital and wireless programmers and room thermostats optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption
- Low electrical consumption when the boiler is in standby mode
- ErP A rated for heating
- Built-in heating temperature control
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions
- Multi-directional fluing for siting flexibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.