The Wera VDE Insulated Pozi Screwdriver PZ2 165i KRAFTFORM Plus is precision insulated to 1000v. An anti-slip professional screwdriver, the Kraftform ergonomic handle and highly durable lasertip blade give excellent comfort, grip, power and control.
- Perfect for electricians
- For Pozidriv screws
- VDE certified
- Precision insulated and tested for safe working with loads up to 1000v AC / 1500v DC
- Patented ergonomic Kraftform handle for faster, more powerful and less tiring action, and eliminates the need for two-handed screwdriving
- Anti-roll handle prevents the screwdriver falling off work surfaces
- Handle has smooth, soft zones offer improved grip; hard zones allow easy hand repositioning
- Handle impervious to all workshop fluids
- Premium anti-slip lasertip that ‘bites’ and reduces cam-out
- Blade length 100mm / Overall length 205mm / Tip Pozidriv PZ2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.