The Wera VDE Slotted Screwdriver 5.5mm 160i KRAFTFORM Plus is precision insulated to 1000v. A slotted anti-slip professional screwdriver, the Kraftform ergonomic handle and highly durable lasertip blade give excellent comfort, grip, power and control.
- Perfect for electricians
- VDE certified
- Precision insulated and safety tested for working with loads up to 1000v
- Safety tested to -40 centigrade for safety under extreme conditions
- Patented ergonomic Kraftform handle for faster, more powerful and less tiring action, and eliminates the need for two-handed screwdriving
- Anti-roll handle prevents the screwdriver falling off work surfaces
- Handle impervious to all workshop fluids
- Premium silver nickel anti-slip lasertip that ‘bites’ and reduces cam-out
- Highly durable bit-grade steel blade for wear resistance & extended life
- Blade length 100mm / Overall length 181mm / Tip slotted 5.5mm / Head thickness 0.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.