Copper Coil manufactured to EN1057 Tube is suitable for hot and cold water services, gas services, sanitation and central heating. These plastic coated tubes will withstand temperatures up to 95°C (203°F)with occasional peaks up to 110°C (230°F). The plastic is tightly extruded on to the copper tube in a seamless and continuous run, it is durable and more effective than some other methods of protection against environments which may be aggressive to the copper tube.
- 100% recyclable
- Copper Tube BSI Kite-Marked
- UK Manufacture
- Company 9001 & 14001 Approved
- Can be used in every part of Plumbing & Gas installation
- Copper is healthy & safe
- Non permeable, giving protection against anything that could contaminate the water supply
- Plastic coated to protect the product when buried
- White plastic coated Copper resists heat, corrosion, pressure & fire
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.