Wavin Tigris K1 Press-Fit Reducing Pipe Tee 25mm x 20mm x 25mm 3023511
- Patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly
- Due to the flexible nature of multilayer pipe, Tigris K1 requires minimal fittings thereby reducing installation time and cost and improving flow rates
- Metal layer in the pipe means it is resistant to oxygen diffusion and dimensionally stable
- Thermal expansion is comparable with copper
- Plastic layers in the pipe mean it is flexible and corrosion resistant
- High resistance to scale build-up and stress-cracking
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Quick, simple and safe jointing method resulting in installed cost savings when compared to traditional systems
- Defined leak function to reveal unpressed fittings at pressure test
- Proven press-fit technique, with no soldering, welding or thread-cutting required and no costly hot works insurance permits needed.
Standard 3 - 5 Business Days: £5.95
Express 1 - 2 Business Days: £9.95
Free Standard Delivery On Orders Over: £250
We only dispatch orders between Monday to Friday.
All orders must be placed before 12pm, so they can be dispatched on the same working day.