Wavin Tigris K1 is a multilayer pipe system designed for potable water and heating applications. It is ideally suited for installation on commercial projects such as schools, apartment blocks and hotels. This high performance connector provides a 16mm press-fit connection and a 1/2 inch male connection, allowing for simple applications to a range of accessories. The system comprises multilayer composite pipe and high quality polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) fittings with a fixed stainless steel sleeve, providing a robust and long lasting system. The patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly.
- Patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly
- Due to the flexible nature of multilayer pipe, Tigris K1 requires minimal fittings thereby reducing installation time and cost and improving flow rates
- Metal layer in the pipe means it is resistant to oxygen diffusion and dimensionally stable
- Thermal expansion is comparable with copper
- Plastic layers in the pipe mean it is flexible and corrosion resistant
- High resistance to scale build-up and stress-cracking
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Quick, simple and safe jointing method resulting in installed cost savings when compared to traditional systems
- Defined leak function to reveal unpressed fittings at pressure test
- Proven press-fit technique, with no soldering, welding or thread-cutting required and no costly hot works insurance permits needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.