Tigris K1 patented design has been relentlessly engineered to optimise all the benefits of a composite metal-plastic press-fit system and deliver the optimum solution for sanitary, potable water and heating applications, including re-circulating systems.
- Patented hexagonal head shape means low insertion force is required at assembly
- Due to the flexible nature of multilayer pipe, Tigris K1 requires minimal fittings thereby reducing installation time and cost and improving flow rates
- Metal layer in the pipe means it is resistant to oxygen diffusion and dimensionally stable
- Thermal expansion is comparable with copper
- Plastic layers in the pipe mean it is flexible and corrosion resistant
- High resistance to scale build-up and stress-cracking
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Quick, simple and safe jointing method resulting in installed cost savings when compared to traditional systems
- Defined leak function to reveal unpressed fittings at pressure test
- Proven press-fit technique, with no soldering, welding or thread-cutting required and no costly hot works insurance permits needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.