An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two domestic hot water output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is all that is required for weather compensation and is available as an accessory. The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments - including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system. The boiler comes packaged with a horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- Standard efficiency up to 97%
- Now with High Efficiency CAT A Pump
- Highly durable and efficient through Inox- Radial stainless steel heat exchanger
- Improved access to serviceable parts
- Modulating high efficiency stainless steel cylinder burner
- Easy to operate control with manual power limitation and provision for connecting modulating thermostats
- Outstanding DHW convenience through its integral booster function
- Standard 3 Year Warranty, extended to 7 years when installed by a Viessmann Trained Installer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.