The Vitodens 050-W is a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. It is equally suitable for either new build or modernisation thanks to an extensive range of compatible accessories. Direct hot water output is rated at 5.9 to 29.3kW. The high quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and stainless steel cylinder burner work together to reduce energy consumption and lower CO2 emissions. The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments - including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system. The Vitodens 050-W features an integrated electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode along with a frost stat. An outside temperature sensor is all that is required for weather compensation and is available as an accessory.
- Standard efficiency up to 97% saving energy and reducing CO2 emissions
- Now with a high efficiency A rated pump
- Highly durable and efficient through Inox- Radial stainless steel heat exchanger
- Improved access to serviceable parts
- Modulating high efficiency stainless steel cylinder burner
- Easy to operate control with manual power limitation and provision for connecting modulating thermostats
- Outstanding DHW convenience through its integral booster function
- Integrated frost stat and electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode
- Standard 3 Year Warranty, extended to 7 years when installed by a Viessmann Trained Installer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.