Manufactured in extruded white uPVC, this quality grade material is rated to a UL94 V-0 flame spread rating. It is also resistant to both mild acids and alkalis. Talon Pipe Cover has excellent resistance to weathering making it suitable for both interior and exterior use. Correctly supported, Talon Pipe Cover can be used at temperatures ranging from -10ºC to + 60ºC if in direct contact with the pipe. Cover can be used with pipe heated to +80ºC if not in direct contact. A wide range of accessories is available.
- Can be fitted directly onto Talon Hinged Pipe Clip
- Manufactured in extruded white uPVC
- Material is rated to a UL94 V-0 flame spread rating
- Also resistant to both mild acids and alkalis
- Excellent resistance to weathering making it suitable for interior & exterior use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.