The PolyPlumb 22mm x 15mm spigot reducer is an integrated flexible plumbing system, incorporating polybutylene pipes and a complimentary range of push-fit fittings. It can be used in domestic hot and cold water supply, and radiator and floor heating installations. The system offers a high degree of reliability, achieved through a product design that has been tried and tested over the past 30 years.
- WRAS and BBA approved
- Kitemarked licence no 38148 Part 1 and 2 and Class S Part 1 to BS7291
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 9002:2008
- Quick and easy installation
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing the potential for tampering
- Fittings lock tight that prevent accidental release
- Easily adjustable using handy release tool
- Compatible with Polypipe white polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity
- Robust, reliable tried and tested grey plumbing solution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.