The branch and one end reduced tee from Polypipe's original PolyPlumb range features a simple one-step jointing process and is a tried and tested, traditional push-fit plumbing system. It is a fully demountable and reusable plumbing solution for hot and cold plumbing and radiator central heating systems. This tee also combines with a polybutylene pipe to create a flexible, yet highly secure plumbing system. The high-performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting ensures superb joint integrity.
- WRAS and BBA approved
- Kitemarked licence number 38148 Part 1 and 2 and Class S Part 1 to BS 7291
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 9002:2008
- Robust, reliable tried and tested grey plumbing solution
- One step jointing for quick and easy installation
- Demountable only by disassembling which reduces the potential for tampering
- Fittings lock tight that prevent accidental release
- Easily adjustable using handy release tool
- Compatible with Polypipe polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.