Plumbright push-fit air admittance valve enables venting for soil and ventilating stacks, the advantage of using this equipment is it removes the need for making holes through the roof or external walls. This valve incorporates a sealing diaphragm which under its own weight or slight spring pressure is normally held closed, thus sealing the foul air within the pipework.
- The Air Admittance Valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gasses into the building
- Product is A1 approved in accordance with BS EN 12380, it can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances
- Tested and approved for use in installations varying between -20° & +60°C (no insulation required)
- Airflow: 43 L/s
- Air Admittance Valve may also be used as a secondary rodding point to remove such blockages
- The Plumbright brand represents trade quality and value for money
- Statutory 12 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.