High quality Copper End Feed capillary fittings manufactured to EN1254-1 standard with kitemark and WRAS certifications. End Feed Couplings are a cost effective method of joining together Copper Pipe using Solder Wire and heat to create a neat & reliable joint. All our PlumbRight End Feed fittings are suitable to use on: low pressure domestic gas installations, and hot and cold water systems.
- Holds the British standard kitemark licence
- Cost effective installation
- Manufactured with grade A copper
- Made to EN 1254-1 standard
- Copper is fully recyclable
- Neat design for easy installation
- Sterilisation effect of copper
- Low corrosion
- Good durability. WRAS approved
- Actual Size: 22 mm x 15 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.