Plumbright External Air Admittance Valves are manufactured in modified PVC-U and these pipe fittings are designed to provide secure solvent weld jointing. PVC-C provides superior fire performance and it has a high softening point ensuring it is not adversely affected by very hot water discharges. These valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without permitting foul gases into the building.
- The Air Admittance Valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gasses into the building
- Product is A1 approved in accordance with BS EN 12380, it can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances
- Tested and approved for use in installations varying between -20° & +60°C (no insulation required)
- Airflow: 30.8 L/s
- Removal of unsightly ventilation stack
- Eliminates the need to work and handle pipe above the roof line
- Reduced installation time
- The Plumbright brand represents trade quality and value for money
- Statutory 12 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.