Automatic Bypass Valve suitable for all heating systems up to 10 bar static pressure where a boiler bypass is required or radiator thermostats are fitted. It provides a simple method of ensuring adequate flow through boilers which require a bypass as well as reducing system noise. In systems fitted with radiator thermostats, the valve opens automatically as the TRVs or zone valves close down and the resistance of the system starts to exceed the preset pressure limit.
- Unique and simple adjustment mechanism
- High capacity flow up to 83 litres per minute
- Wide differential pressure range 0.1 bar to 0.5 bar
- 22mm Compression fittings for ease of installation
- Reduces system noise and maintains an even system pressure
- Ensures constant flow through boiler
- Lockable set pressure prevents inadvertent adjustment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.