A leading supplier of plumbing fittings, McAlpine comes with a variety of high-quality and competitive products to suit all plumbing solutions. The swept tee is used to combine (or divide) fluid flow. It can connect pipes of different diameters or change the direction of a pipe run, or both. The extensive range of products now include traps, WC connectors, shower and floor gullies, air admittance valves, roof flashings and waste outlet fittings.
- Multifit fittings suit all plastic waste pipes to BS EN 1451-1:200 and BS EN 1329-1:2000, copper pipe and lead pipe
- Moulded internal sleeve of the connection centres and supports the pipe
- The Multifit and friction washers ensure a secure seal is made between the pipe and the wall of the fitting
- When the compression nut is turned hand tight the best possible mechanical joint is complete
- It features a push-fit ring seal and solvent weld options for easy installation
- Manufactured in polypropylene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.