The McAlpine reducer is specifically designed for secure jointing with solvent cement, It is ideal for reducing the flow of high output plumbing systems, and also allow a fixture or joint to be added into the lines when the ending pieces are of different sizes. A reducer facilitates the change in pipe size to meet hydraulic flow requirements of the system, or to adapt to existing piping of a different size.
- Durable and impact resistant
- Easily matched and fixed to existing materials and systems
- Easy to use
- Suitable for domestic repair, maintenance and improvement work
- Manufactured out of polypropylene
- Comes with all necessary washers
- Suit all plastic waste pipe, copper pipe (metric and imperial) and lead pipe
- Can be used for domestic and commercial use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.