McAlpine water seal tubular basin trap features an adjustable inlet that makes the tool suitable for all domestic repair, maintenance and improvement work. The anti-syphon valve neutralises syphonic pressure before it reaches the seal of the trap and therefore provides the equivalent of a ventilated system. In this plumbing equipment, the air is drawn through the valve which eliminates gurgling and ensures a much quieter discharge. These plumbing systems include an extensive range of soil and waste drainage products for commercial, industrial, housing and public sector developments.
- Comes with a 10-year guarantee
- 75mm water seal
- 1 1/4 inch multifit compression outlet suits all plastic, copper and lead pipe
- Complete with 60mm polished stainless steel waste flange, centrepin fixing and dry jointing washers, plug, CP chain and stay
- Available as anti-syphon (silentrap)
- Manufactured in polypropylene
- Conforms to BS EN 274-1:2002
- Includes plug, chrome plated chain and stay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.