McAlpine 90 degree overflow bend is a universal overflow plumbing fitting that has been designed to change the direction of water flow by 90 degrees in a waste plumbing network. This universal overflow fitting has been cleverly designed to provide minimum flow restrictions all the while delivering robustness and durability that you can come to expect with a McAlpine product. It can accommodate plastic pipes of varying sizes, ranging from 19mm to 23mm in diameter.
- Suits all overflow pipes between 19/23mm
- Actual size is 3/4in
- Used in a wide range of wastewater applications, thanks to its universal fitting profile and superior makeup
- Has a compact design that allows installation in areas where there is limited availability of space
- Long service life, hard-wearing and value for money
- Ideal for connecting old imperial overflow pipe to the new metric
- Will even connect unpopular grey push-fit types to the standard white glued pipe
- Versatile fitting can even be used on 22mm or old 3/4in copper tube if need be (for wastewater/discharge only - not recommended for pressurised pipe work)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.