LA-CO Slic-tite Thread Compound with PTFE 240ml
- Contains PTFE for greater sealing power
- Pressures: 3,000 PSI (204 BAR) for gas; 10,000 PSI (680 BAR) for liquid
- Sealing temperature: -50°F to 500°F (-46°C to 260°C)
- Can be used on a variety of metals and plastic, eliminating the need for any other thread sealant
- Washes off hands and clothes easily; quick and easy cleanup
- Safe, non-drying
- Do not use on oxygen services
- Slic-tite is only recommended for use with taper-taper threads, such as ANSI/ASME NPT, British BS 21 type BSPT, Australian AS 1722.1 type RC/R.Ê We do not recommend Slic-tite for use with parallel threads, unless using a secondary seal (e.g. O-ring).
Standard 3 - 5 Business Days: £5.95
Express 1 - 2 Business Days: £9.95
Free Standard Delivery On Orders Over: £250
We only dispatch orders between Monday to Friday.
All orders must be placed before 12pm, so they can be dispatched on the same working day.