JG Speedfit introduces straight tap connector and valve in its range of plumbing tools. Designed for connecting plastic or copper pipe in central heating systems, this push-fit connector is highly reliable and durable. The valve allows the user to stop the flow of water to a tap, by the turn of a screw, in case of emergency or repair. To install, simply push the valve fully on to the pipe and connect the tap connection on to a male thread. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting is designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Fast and simple to install and is easy to use in confined spaces, no tools required
- Push-fit and demountable connection
- Suitable for central heating systems
- No scale build up and corrosion free
- Each valve has a red and blue indices
- 1/4 turn isolation
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest
- 25 Year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.