The JG Speedfit plastic push-fit reduced tee is used for connecting plastic and copper pipes. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. To demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. It ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Removable and reusable without tools
- Quick installation time and time efficient
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Can be installed with copper tube without the need for conversion adaptors
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- No scale build-up and corrosion free
- BSI and WRAS approved
- No tools required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.