JG Speedfit flexible hose with a service valve is designed for having full control over the flow of media, featuring push-fit plumbing technology that works with heating systems and can be used with both plastic and copper pipes. This equipment serves the purpose of tightly sealing the medium of operation in a closed position when the external pressure is applied to it. To use this tool simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut onto the thread of the appliance.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Hot and cold water only, 1 Bar at 85 °C, 12.5 Bar at 2°C
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Isolate by turning the screw a 1/4 turn
- WRAS approved
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.