John Guest Speedfit hose is a flexible hollow tube designed to carry fluids from one location to another, featuring push-fit plumbing technology that works with heating systems and can be used with both plastic and copper pipes. This equipment is ideal for connecting two pipes where the angle is too steep to bend the device to make a connection. The outer protective cover of the hose is manufactured to be oil and weather resistant. To use this tool simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut on to the thread of the appliance.
- Easy to use with reduced installation time
- Designed to withstand vibration and thermal expansion
- With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required
- Can only be used for hot and cold water at a pressure of 6 bar with the maximum temperature being 65-degree celsius
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Kite marked to BS 7291 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- The Speedfit system should not be used on an uncontrolled heat source
- WRAS approved
- Push-fit and demountable connections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.