The female coupler tap by John Guest Speedfit comes with a push-fit plastic fitting made for connecting plastic and copper pipes. While installing, simply push the fitting onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. This ensures a relaxed environment in confined places and eliminates the need for hot works on site. With all plastic pipes, the relevant manufacturer pipe insert is required.
- BSI and WRAS approved
- Push-fit and demountable connection
- Suitable for hot and cold water
- Ideal for central heating systems
- Easy to use in confined spaces
- Grip and seal connection
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- No scale build-up and corrosion free
- Quick and easy installation
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.