John Guest Speedfit stop valves have been designed to allow temporary servicing of downstream equipment and must only be used in the fully open or fully closed position. It saves both time and effort with its secure joint-recognition technology that reduces the risk of accidental demounting. The valve facilitates the user to stop the flow of water to a fixture or zone in case of emergency or repair. This equipment incorporates a durable push-fit system, suitable for both hot and cold water applications. It is manufactured and assembled in the UK.
- Fast and simple to install and is easy to use in confined spaces, no tools required
- Push-fit and demountable connection
- Only suitable for central heating systems
- No scale build up and corrosion free
- BSI and WRAS approved
- 1/4 turn isolation
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest
- 25 Year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.