Endorsed by Energy Saving Trust and available in a choice of four outputs, the Ideal Logic plus System is suitable for a wide variety of sealed domestic systems and features a lightweight compact cupboard fit design. There are concealed connections at the base and no compartment ventilation is required, so the Ideal Logic System can be conveniently located out of sight in both new or replacement installations. Compact and stylish, and with a low lift weight, the S18 is easy to install, and with a wide range of flueing options, can be installed in a variety of places, such as a kitchen cupboard, or other places where space is limited. As well as simple to install, they are also easy to use, with intuitive controls, the heating can be set to the desired levels, creating a more efficient system. This pack contains a horizontal flue for added convenience and value.
- Fully modulating operation to low outputs
- Simple-to-use controls
- Built-in frost protection
- Choice of optional timers and room thermostats
- Wide range of additional flueing options
- User-friendly control panel with digital display
- Easy to see pressure gauges
- Low lift weight
- Standard 7 years Parts and Labour Warranty. *10 year Warranty on Heat Exchangers available until 31.12.2021 when installed with an Ideal System Filter and registered on Connect or idealboilers.com. *Terms & Conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.