Introducing the new Logic C30 combination boiler endorsed by the energy saving trust, compact cupboard fit boiler with a wide range of flueing options, and compatible with a wide range of additional controls including the new OpenTherm controls. Available in outputs of 24, 30 and 35 kW, the Logic C Combi is designed to ensure a quick and hassle-free installation thanks to concealed connections, built-in automatic bypass and an integral filling loop. A translucent condensate siphon also allows any debris to be spotted quickly and efficiently. The large backlit display includes user friendly controls, easy to use service indication, which makes both the homeowner and installer's life as simple as possible. The built in frost protection and low component count provides a reliable, long life system with minimal chance of breakdown.
- Low component count maximising reliability
- Large backlit display with user friendly controls
- Simple diverter valve design with no dynamic seals
- Easy to see pressure gauge
- Low lift weight
- Energy saving trust recommended
- Built-in frost protection
- Pre-wired mains lead (2m) and spare fuses included. Universal condensate connection
- Wide range of flueing options available
- Standard 2 years Parts and Labour Warranty. *10 year Warranty on Heat Exchangers available until 31.12.2021 when installed with an Ideal System Filter and registered on Connect or idealboilers.com. *Terms & Conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.