Sundial RF 2 Pack 2 contains a wireless enabled programmer (ST9420C) and a wireless thermostat (DT92E). In a stored hot water heating system which has no room thermostat the existing wiring can be used to provide Boiler Interlock by fitting Sundial RF 2 Pack 2.
- Energy saving time proportional and integral (TPI) control with optimum start, delayed start and optimum stop energy saving technology
- Wireless signal strength indicator operating at 868 MHz with a communication range of 30 metres in typical residential buildings
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 40°C
- IP30 Rated
- ST9420C requires a 230V AC power supply and DT92E requires 2 x AA size, 1.5V alkaline batteries (supplied)
- ST9420C has two single poles, double throw SPDT relay as a switch type
- ST9420C is 99 x 145 x 35mm (h x w x d) and DT92E is 92 x 90 x 27mm (h x w x d)
- 7 day programming (7 day, 5/2 day or one day) with a choice of 3 different presets for energy and time saving
- Meets building regulations part L
- Set everyday differently with 7 day programming
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.