Hep2O double check valves have been designed to allow temporary servicing of downstream equipment. Manufactured from Polybutene and featuring a push-fit system, it is suitable for both hot and cold water applications. The slim and sleek push-fit plumbing fittings work with both plastic and copper pipes. It will save both time and effort with its secure joint-recognition technology that reduces the risk of accidental demounting.
- Comes with a 50-year industry guarantee
- Ideal for installation in confined spaces
- Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a quality management system which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002
- In4Sure joint recognition for secure joints
- It facilitates secure demounting with the new HepKey system
- WRAS approved
- Colour-coded packaging for easy identification - green 10mm, blue 15mm, purple 22mm and orange 28mmm
- Easy to install and use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.