The Fike Twinflex Multipoint ASD is a plug-in type smoke detector that utilises a photoelectric sensing chamber to make a measurement corresponding to smoke density. The device also incorporates a thermistor sensing circuit to allow for accurate heat measurement. These elements allow the device to be configured to a smoke, heat or combined setting. This device is only compatible with the Twinflex control panels and their associated detection and alarm equipment. Using the Multipoint ASD detector as part of the TWINFLEXpro two wire fire alarm system means that when a detector is wired to the system, a sounder and strobe can also be connected without extra installation time or cost. This greatly reduces the number of points that need to be installed and the time it takes to install. As Multipoint ASD offers 7 different modes of detection, the installation is made even simpler since one device suits all applications.
- 7 modes of fire detection including combined smoke/heat
- Uses optical and thermistor sensors
- Self-calibrates every 6 hours
- Continuously monitors for dust contamination
- Easily removable for maintenance at height
- For use with the Fike TWINFLEXpro two wire fire alarm system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.