The DeWalt 3 mode SDS Plus Hammer Drill is strong enough to drilling concrete and masonry with anchor and fixings holes of diameters ranging from 4 - 22mm. Manufactured in an ergonomic round design for comfortable handling, it features an electronic variable speed control that enables tradesmen to use the machine in the required speed based on applications.
- Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications
- Large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components resulting in better durability
- Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
- 2 joules of impact energy and low vibration while drilling
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Output air slots designed to protect users' eye
- Multi position side handle to ease work in space restricted areas
- Supplied in a heavy duty carry case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.