Duplex stainless steel unvented cylinder providing mains pressure hot water. The indirect model has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water, providing faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils. The cylinder is manufactured using the very latest automated welding procedures along with full post weld treatments guarantee welds that are as strong as the parent metal. The product is supplied complete with compression fittings, lift up P&T valve, 90 degree elbow on hot water draw off and flexible hose to connect expansion vessel.
- 25 year warranty
- Corrugated heat exchanger for better performance
- Compression fittings as standard
- Post weld treatment for longevity
- Lift up pressure and temperature relief valve
- Flexi hose and expansion vessel bracket
- 90 degree elbow on hot water draw off
- 50mm HCFC free insulation
- Up to 50% lighter than other manufacturers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.