he S 922 HF Flexible for Wood and Metal Sabre Saw Blade makes cuts in wood and metal. The BIM (bi-metal) blade is designed to cut soft nails, mild steel materials and non-ferrous metal components embedded in wood. It features milled, side-set teeth.
- BIM (bi-metal) long life blades
- Milled, side-set teeth for cuts without special requirements
- Standard length (150 mm) enables a cutting capacity of up to 100 mm
- Optimised to cut soft nails, mild steel materials and non-ferrous metal components embedded in wood
- For use with sabre saws with 1/2 inch universal shank systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.