Ideally used for conveying water and other fluids in urban and inter-urban infrastructure, industrial, mining, landscape, and farming applications, the Plasson reducing adaptor for copper pipes replaces the existing connection within a water system, providing you with a watertight compression fit. The durable, plastic design has impressive strength and stress resistance, providing a long lasting connection that will keep a system leak free. Machined to withstand 16 bar pressure, the reducing adaptor is not suitable for hot water systems, but can withstand sub zero temperatures.
- Designed to reduce pipe connections from 25mm to 22mm
- Inserting the pipe up to the fitting stop creates both the seal and the grip on the pipe
- Resists sub zero temperatures
- Compression fit
- Made from durable plastic
- Mechanical compression fittings tested to withstand working pressures of up to 16 bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.