In its extensive range of power tools, JG Speedfit brings flexible valve hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a male thread appliance. Incorporating push-fit technology, the hose features brass ends with built-in service valve. Not just reducing the installation time by connecting directly to taps, the large tube bore also maximises flow rates. To isolate the appliance turn the screw in the valve. To make a connection, push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut onto the thread of the appliance. While to demount the connection, push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
- WRAS approved
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest
- Manufactured in braided hose
- Suitable for hot and cold water only, 1 bar at 85 degree celsius, 12.5 bar at 2 degree celsius
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Isolate by turning the screw a one-fourth turn
- Ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site
- Uses a grip and seal collet arrangement
- Installation time can be reduced by around 40 percent against traditional fixing methods
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.