Inta’s Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV) with static and dynamic pressure control are designed to reduce fluid pressure to optimal system levels and to maintain that level, preventing damage to system components located downstream of the PRV. Featuring our new, high temperature, easy to service our PRV’s compact design means they can be used even in areas where space is limited. All PRV’s larger than 22mm and 3/4" are supplied with a ‘dial up’ head, meaning the valve can easily be set by hand, without the use of a tool.
- Compact design
- Conforms to BS1567
- WRAS Approved
- DZR Brass Construction
- Controls static and Dynamic Pressure
- supplied with a pressure gauge for ease of adjustment
- can be installed horizontally and vertically
- built in ASI 304 stainless steel filter
- Pre-Set 3 bar
- Adjustable from 0.5 Bar - 6 Bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.