The AVDO range of automatic bypass valves can be used as either differential pressure controls or to provide a minimum flow through a system, many boiler manufacturers are now insisting that a bypass valve be fitted in all installations to ensure that the volume of water circulating through the boiler remains consistent, regardless of the load on the system.
- Easy to set, self acting flow controller
- Opens on rising differential pressure
- Setting range of 0.05 to 0.5 bar
- Improves system efficiency
- Maximum flow temperature is 100°C
- Maximum working pressure is 10 bar
- Straight design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.