The Worcester Bosch Greenstar 36CDi ErP Compact Combi Boiler is a small and efficient combi boiler available from Worcester, able to meet high demands without requiring excess space. Suitable for small, medium and large sized properties, this natural gas boiler can deliver outputs of up to 36 kW and flow rates of up to 14.6 l/min and is best suited to properties that demand high outputs from an appliance that can fit within a kitchen cupboard. To make installation straightforward, it has a split-jig design and it is environmentally conscious too, with an A ErP rating. To suit every heating requirement, this boiler further benefits from highly adjustable controls that make it easy to use and programme, with a clear LCD display and a range of modes. The robust metal mounting jig and built in frost protection provides a strong, long lasting boiler system with simple maintenance and issue diagnostic. The boiler comes packaged with a horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value. The addition of a Greenstar filter system helps protect and maintain the system by removing any sludge or metallic deposits, to keep the boiler as efficient as possible.
- Pre heat and ECO modes to suit hot water delivery needs
- Robust metal wall mounting jig for safe secure hassle free fixing
- LCD boiler display for operation status commissioning features and diagnostics data
- ErP A rated for both heating and hot water
- Ability to fix a maximum heating temperature meaning no matter how much you turn the dial the temperature will not exceed that maximum setting
- Built-in frost protection of the boiler and the surrounding pipes
- Compact dimensions that can fit in a standard kitchen cupboard
- 7 year guarantee as standard, extended to 8 years* when installed with any Greenstar System Filter. *Terms and conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.