Despite its small size, the Worcester Greenstar CDi Compact combi's high output makes it suitable for small, medium and large-sized homes with one or two bathrooms. The CDI Compact is easy to install and maintain thanks to a low lift weight, colour-coded wiring connectors and wall mounting jig, with key components positioned to provide easy access. High efficiency, greater reliability and durability is achieved by the CDi Compacts innovative new heat exchanger. This boiler pack includes a vertical flue kit and Greenstar System Filter which has been designed to combat the damaging effects of system debris and pollutants.
- Fully modulating pump
- Low lift weight
- Built-in frost protection of the boiler and surrounding pipes
- Double-seal siphon located at the front of the boiler for easy maintenance
- Fits in a standard kitchen cupboard
- Wall mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping
- ERP A Rated
- 7 year guarantee as standard, extended to 8 years* when installed with any Greenstar System Filter. *Terms and conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.