The New Baxi 800 Range Is British Built, Compact And Lightweight, With Tough Brass Hydraulics. It Has OpenTherminterface So It Can Be Operated Using A Smart Phone Or Tablet, Comes With A 10 Year Parts And Labour Warranty* For Complete Peace Of Mind And Includes A Compact Adey Magnaclean Micro 2 Magnetic System Filter To Protect The Heating System.
- Compact Adey Magnaclean Micro 2 Magnetic System Filter Included Which Protects The Heating System And Boiler From Dirt And Debris
- 25kW, 30kW, 36 KW Heat Outputs Offering A Model To Suit Most Sizes Of Property
- OpenTherm Controls Interface Which Allows The Boiler To Be Connected With Smart Controls Allowing Greater Control Of The Heating System Operating Temperature Via Smart Phone Or Tablet Therefore Saving Running Costs For The Homeowner
- Compact Cupboard Fit Dimensions Allowing The Boiler To Be Installed In A Standard 290mm Deep Kitchen Cupboard
- Built-in Stand-off Frame Saving Time, Space And Money By Piping Behind Within The Footprint Of The Boiler Without The Need For An Additional Accessory
- Top Central Flue Allowing Quicker Replacement Of Existing Boiler Saving Time On Site
- Supplied With An Easy-Fill Filling Link Which Features A Single Spring Loaded Lever Enabling Homeowners To Top Up The System Quickly And Easily Without The Need For A Visit From An Installer
- Standard 10 Year Warranty. Warranties are valid as long as the boiler is registered with Baxi within 30 days of install. If the boiler is not registered then the warranty becomes 2 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.